A team of professors from the University of Macau – State-Key Laboratory of Analog and Mixed-Signal VLSI (SKLAB-AMSV), Rui Martins, Pui-In Mak, Sai-Weng Sin, Man-Kay Law, Zhu Yan, Yong Chen and Chi-Hang Chan, together with their students, published together 8 papers in ISSCC 2019 in the area of Data Converters, RF and Power Management!
- Paper 3.2: Wenning Jiang, Yan Zhu, MingLei Zhang, Chi-Hang Chan and Rui P. Martins, “A 7.6mW 1GS/s 60dB SNDR Single-Channel SAR-Assisted Pipelined ADC with Temperature-Compensated Dynamic Gm-R-Based Amplifier”
- Paper 3.5: Minglei Zhang, Chi-Hang Chan, Yan Zhu and Rui P. Martins, “A 0.6V 13b 20MS/s Two-Step TDC-Assisted SAR ADC with PVT Tracking and Speed-Enhanced Techniques”
- Paper 16.3: Xiaofeng Yang, Chi-Hang Chan, Yan Zhu, Rui P. Martins, “A -246dB Jitter-FoM 2.4GHz Calibration-Free Ring-Oscillator PLL Achieving 9% Jitter Variation Over PVT”
- Paper 16.8: Zunsong Yang, Yong Chen, Shiheng Yang, Pui-In Mak and Rui P. Martins, “A 25.4-to-29.5GHz 10.2mW Isolated-Sub-Sampling PLL (iSS-PLL) Achieving -252.9dB Jitter-power FOM and -63dBc Reference Spur”
- Paper 20.5: Liang Qi, Ankesh Jain, Dongyang Jiang, Sai-Weng Sin, Rui P. Martins and Maurits Ortmanns, “A 76.6dB-SNDR 50MHz-BW 29.2mW Noise-Coupling-Assisted CT Sturdy MASH ΔΣ Modulator with 1.5b/4b Quantizers in 28nm CMOS”
- Paper 20.7: Wai Wang, Chi-Hang Chan, Yan Zhu and Rui P. Martins, “A 72.6dB-SNDR 100MHz-BW 16.36mW CTDSM with Preliminary Sampling and Quantization Scheme in Backend Subranging QTZ”
- Paper 26.2: Hao Guo, Yong Chen, Pui-In Mak and Rui P. Martins, “A 0.08mm2 25.5-to-29.9GHz Multi-Resonant-RLCM-Tank VCO Using a Single-Turn Multi-Tap Inductor and CM-Only Capacitors Achieving 191.6-dBc/Hz FOM and 130kHz 1/f3 PN Corner”
- Paper 27.3: Zhiyuan Chen, Yang Jiang, Man-Kay Law, Pui-In Mak, Xiaoyang Zeng and Rui P. Martins, “A Piezoelectric Energy-Harvesting Interface Using Split-Phase Flipping-Capacitor Rectifier and Capacitor Reuse Multiple-VCR SC DC-DC Achieving 9.3× Energy-Extraction Improvement”
Rui Martins is a Chair Professor and the Director of the SKLAB-AMSV. His research interests are on analog and mixed-signal circuits.
Pui-In Mak is a Full Professor and the Associate Director (Research) of the SKLAB-AMSV. His research interests are on analog and RF circuits.
Sai-Weng Sin is an Associate Professor and the Academic Coordinator of the SKLAB-AMSV. His research interests are on data converter and analog circuits.
Man-Kay Law is an Associate Professor of the SKLAB-AMSV. His research interests are on analog, sensors/sensor interfaces and energy harvesting circuits.
Zhu Yan is an Assistant Professor of the SKLAB-AMSV. Her research interests are on wideband and high resolution Nyquist and Sigma Delta ADCs.
Yong Chen is an Assistant Professor of the SKLAB-AMSV. His research interests are on analog, mm-wave and wireline circuits.
Chi-Hang Chan is an Assistant Professor of the SKLAB-AMSV. His research interests are on Hybrid ADCs and low jitter ring-VCO-based PLLs.